4.28.2010

You Cannot Miss This: Dontclick.it

Okay, so apparently I'm a sucker for gimmicks.

Earlier today, whilst browsing the web for something that my peers and I just had to know about, I ran into this pretty cool website.  It's called dontclick.it, and it literally revolves around the notion that you (the user) are not allowed to click your mouse. Well, except for in the very beginning.


Anyway, in the spirit of learning to create websites, I found this to be extremely appropriate. To their credit, the site is extremely interactive, engaging, and pretty entertaining despite the fact that you're really not doing anything at all except rolling over text. That said, me being the new web coder/aficionado that I am (ish...), I do think that because the site only deals with rollovers, it's a bit too confusing and easy to get trapped in areas of the page that you don't want to be in.

Still, I think it's definitely worth checking out... I appreciate the randomness and willingness to try (and develop) new ways of living.

Take care, and happy rolling!

http://www.dontclick.it <--- link. go now :)

- Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment