4.14.2010

In Response To: LBB & more prototypes

Yesterday in class, we had another teleconference with LBB to discuss our logos.  As expected, she really appreciated that we had done such a great job listening to her and respecting her likes and dislikes.  And, probably even more expected was her adoration for the horseshoes. And I respect that... that's her "thing."

For the most part, she said that she liked my designs, but would change the typography to be a little more vintage/country than I had. So, in order to prep for the next round, I'll probably play around with all of the ones that she had seen and made suggestions about, and choose the one to send back to her at that point. As of right now, I have no real preference on any of them, which is probably as a result of so much time having gone by since I first made them.

We also discussed our prototypes in class, which was incredibly beneficial. In all, our group definitely needs to put some serious extra work in to make sure that all of the details are cohesive and polished... especially the color scheme. But, I'm not really worried at all, and I know that in the end, it'll look great.

- Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment