4.21.2010

Critique: Web work

Aside from all of the work we're all doing on our Meredith prototypes, we're also working vigorously on our portfolio websites.  Most of us have only working knowledge of html coding, let alone how to fully articulate ourselves as designers for the rest of the world to see.  Getting all of our work online and presenting ourselves in the way we want to be perceived is extremely daunting, which also means that the perfectionist side of me has been out full-force.

Here are a few snippets of my work in progress, (emphasis on the work in progress part):
* image of my home screen



* image of my "about me" page (same template that the other pages follow)

Yesterday's class time was actually spent critiquing our classmates' sites, which I found to be very helpful. I plan to rethink the navigation, as well as the presence of the bar running across the top. Once I make those small changes, and actually get images in place, I think my website will do a really good job at representing me.

I plan to have my website up and running over the next couple of days, and when it is, I'll be sure to post the link for you all to check it out!

Until then,
Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment