4.14.2010

You Cannot Miss This: Creative advertising

After my hour long search for something inspiring, I found the incredible: creative advertising at its best.
These ads, which I randomly found at eatnineghost.com, are not only fun to look at, but definitely support my yearning to expand out of the box. Nothing about these ads is average or expected.  Sure for some, the thought may have crossed their mind once or twice, but was more than likely quickly dismissed for being too "out there." (Aka, playing it safe.)
And the designs are "out there," but that's what makes them so cool. If more of us "creative design folk" would strive to think unrealistically more often, I'm confident that the world would be a much more fun place... and so much more expressive. I mean really... how could you have a bad day after passing this masterful creation? I bet you couldn't...
Now go be weird and inappropriate... some great design idea may come of it!

Xoxo,
Cassie

**All photos credited to eatnineghost.com

No comments:

Post a Comment