4.06.2010

In Response To: Vegas/San Diego Spring Break 2010

Over spring break, we were given the assignment to take photographs of things in our environment that might serve as design inspiration.  From these photographs, we were to create an online booklete, as well as a logo that represents the overall package. 

Fortunately, I had a lot of material to choose from, as Las Vegas and San Diego each have a ton going on. Here are the pictures/logo that I presented in class... enjoy!
Found Typography: Las Vegas Lights
The Venetian, Las Vegas
Inside a hotel, Las Vegas
Illusion
Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
On "The Strip", Las Vegas
LAX nightclub, Luxor Hotel, Las Vegas
Trolly Station, San Diego
Trolly Station, San Diego
Trolly Station, San Diego
San Diego
San Diego

This assignment was really fun for me to do.  A majority of my design inspiration stems from things going on in the world-- from a bright flower to a couture outfit on the runway.  In all, this assignment helped enhance my ability to notice things around me, and noticing them in a way that one wouldn't normally at first glance.

No comments:

Post a Comment