4.14.2010

Critique: The theme issue

Dum dum dum.

Sooo, I realized last Monday that I am one of the "lucky" four who were assigned to the upcoming "Religion & Sex" theme issue, which can also be seen as a temporary, yet extremely overwhelming redesign of Vox. The four of us will actually work as a team this time (rather than competing against each other), and will design the cover, four features, and set templates for the departments.

Still, as overwhelmed as I may be, I have to admit feeling lucky to have gotten this opportunity. There's a lot of room for creativity with this project, and after we decide on a theme, the rest shouldn't be TOO incredibly difficult. (I'm trying to be optimistic here.)

I'll make sure to keep you all updated on our progress...wish us luck!

- Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment