3.22.2010

You Cannot Miss This: Website Trends

As I continue to work on my website, I find that the biggest help (aside from tutorials) is looking at/evaluating real-life examples.  In doing so, I get a better sense of what works, what doesn't, and gather inspiration for my own site.

Earlier today, I was browsing colourlovers.com, and found a really cool section that recognizes website trends.
This is a snapshot of this portion of the website.  I think it's a really great representation of different ways to present material, and in this particular image, a great resource of various ways to create a site's header.  I've been having trouble with choosing a style for my own portfolio, and these examples definitely help me at least determine which direction I want to go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment