3.10.2010

You Cannot Miss This: Bond with your creative side

Okay, so I may be obsessed with all things "creative," but I really do think that once I am fully in-tune (or at least progressing in that direction), I'll become a much better designer.  After all, the most successful are those who have an understanding of their own flavor.

So.... there is this really cool article on Howdesign.com called "Make this Month More Creative". It's broken into four weeks, and each one targets a different way to broaden your ways of thinking. For example, it says that for the first week to pick one project, and then tackle it in a different way each day of the week. (This is the same concept of what we did in class with the logo assignment!)

I really want to try this process out - maybe I'll even start next week. I'll let you all know it goes!

- Cassie

(Photo credited to http://howdesign.com/article/creativemonth/)

1 comment: